Wisdom House was established in 1994, by Mian Abdus Shakoor (USA) + Mian Abdul Khaliq(UK) with the vision of offering education in rural areas especially for girls. From Modest beginnings , Wisdom House Channan now comprises of 3 institutions over a 14 Acre campus with over 4500 students, making it one of the biggest private educational institutions in Punjab.
We also currently have seven branches and are expanding a franchising network throughout North Punjab.
Wisdom House provides the following facilities
- Extensive Local Pick and Drop Transport Network with 49 School Buses and over 50 private vehicles.
- An excellent, modern Hostel Facility for female students and staff in Channan Campus
- Professional Security Staff, with CCTVs and Watch Towers.
- Hifz Classes for our younger students.
- Fibre Optic internet connection for computer labs
- Distillation Plant for clean water
- Large indoor Sports Facilities for students
- Online Portal for students/ staff / parents and much more
Management of Wisdom House is constantly improving facilities for staff / students / parents and we welcome feedback from all stakeholders.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id="8" gal_title="Wisdom Gallery"]